Fourth summer shift in the "Zerkalniy"
Since 8th August the fourth summer shift in “Zerkalniy” will start.
This summer only 20 of the declared 40 children are going to “Zerkalniy”.
The group consists of 16 junior students of “Metamorphoses” who have been studied on complex educational programme in 2013-2014 school year. The students attended all the lessons, they are hardworking and determined. Besides, 4 elder girls who have great experience in “Zerkalniy” life are included in the group. The main tasks for our experienced girls will be to have a wonderful time before the start of the new school year and to help to the teachers during the summer shift.
All 20 students are going to have a regular daily routine:
1. 8.00-8.45 — morning exercises.
2. 10.00-14.00 and 17.00-18.00 — lessons and rehearsals according to a creative plan compiled by the teachers. Preparation for the concert and performance during the shift.
3. In the free time: swimming-pool, participation in various activities of “Zerkalniy” (including swimming, outdoor games, discotheques, intellectual and theme games and activities), sport games at the stadium.
AND! A list of THINGS!!! Have you packed EVERYTHING!?!?!
2. EVERYTHING for performances (a leotard, hairdressing things, etc.)
3. Tracksuits for exercises (a short and a long one)
5. Warm clothes: a jacket, a sweater, woolen socks
6. A headdress: a panama or a cap or a bandanna
7. A towel for shower
8. Personal hygiene products:
- a washcloth
- a hairdryer (for girls)
- a tooth brush and paste
- a comb
- a deodorant
9. Casual clothes
10. A swimsuit
11. Underwear (necessary for 20 days)
12. Laundry soap
13. Things for leisure time (books, chess-set, etc.)
14. Pocket money (for sweets, gums, drinks)
15. Charging units for mobile phones
16. A plastic mug + a tea spoon
17. A camera
18. RUBBER BOOTS and a RAINCOAT
19. A ration for a trip on the 9th August:
- 1 sandwich (smaaaaal)
- 1 fruit
- drinks (not more 0.5l) – (there is no toilet in the electric train)
- a trash bag